Old versionsSee all
Image To PDF Converter is competent and easy to understand application expertly creates password secured PDF with high resolution and an attractive look to be used for various industrial purposes. Image To PDF Converter generates PDF with in-built modules like image size adjustment, image position setting, image color customization and PDF page size alteration. Image To PDF Converter is valuable software providing a non obligatory feature to add security to output PDF so that no illegal access can take place. Image To PDF Converter conveniently runs in each and every version of operating system such as Windows Home Basic, Vista, XP, NT, ME, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and others. Image To PDF Converter proficiently transforms all most recently applied image types like JPEG, TIFF, BMP, TIF, PNG, GIF, PCX, EMF, WMF, JPG and others. Image To PDF converter offers smart and rapid solutions to create protected PDF files.
How to create attractive and encrypted PDF files using Image To PDF Converter
Step 1 - Add Image file
1. Add single image or batch images via Add File or Add Folder button.
2. List panel shows selected image file name, path, status etc.
3. Remove solitary or all files in a list panel using Remove and Clear List buttons.
Step 2 - Output setting
1. Set image size with varying image dimensions.
2. Edit image position.
3. Choose PDF page size dimensions.
4. Select image color.
1. Add user and owner password.
2. Apply limitations for example Accessibility Extract Content, Annotations, Assemble Document, Forms Fill, Full Quantity Print, Modify Document or Print.
3. Insert Meta Information such as keyword, author, title and subject.
4. Select PDF color as RBG or Black & White.
5. Opt for rotation angle like 90, 180, 270 degrees.
6. Choose feature to display output PDF in one or two separate files.
Step 3 - Select Destination Folder and click Convert.